Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winter weather

It's been cold.
20 degrees when I went out for tonights runs.
I like it.
Cold, snow, and ice is better than rain to me, although I'll run in all of it.
My right arm fell asleep though, that was weird, I don't know if it got too cold or what, but it was pretty weird and tingly. Maybe a warmer top next time.
This is the first time in my life I've enjoyed every season here in Washington and have truly been happy with my life.
Everyone else is bitching about the weather, but I think it's great.
I love the outdoors.
Snow.
Rain.
Wind.
Sun.
Whatever.
I love to run.
Sometimes I put my Ipod on and pretend that the world is my music video and my running is pertinent to whatevers happening in that music video. It's MY music video. And MY song. Haha.
I have a roof over my head.
Heat.
A wonderful girlfriend.
Two cats.
My family.
And two legs that work very well.
Dec. 19th I'll have been sober for 1 year.
I've changed a lot and I'm still changing and I love it.
I am also enjoying being a part of Guerilla Running. Just being involved with the local running community and being a part of something means a lot to me.
Things have been going great lately.
I'm ready for the Oly Trot Thursday and I am REALLY excited to up my mileage and do a lot of long runs for the 50K plan. I've been reading Anton Krupicka's blog lately.
That has been a big inspiration for me and my upcoming plans and goals.
Good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment