Sunday, December 5, 2010

Training 11/29/10-12/05/10

Monday - 10mi easy @7:27/mi. Capital mall loop. I was crossing the crosswalk there by the am pm and chevron and noticed a young lady texting. She drove right through the crosswalk and stopped in the middle as I was trying to cross. She was still looking down texting so I got right next to her window with my arms out and I'm pretty sure she almost pooped her pants when she realized I was there and how idiotic she was.

Tuesday - 7mi capitol lake with Craig. Did about 6 400M pickups.

Wednesday - 11mi in 2hours at Fossil Rock with my buddy Bret Kenney. Was a great run. I had never been to fossil rock even though I had grown up out that way. It's pretty out there. I'm excited to do some rock climbing with him and his pops.

Thursday - 7mi in 53:39. I did a loop around capitol lake and then 8 sprint repeats on the columbia hill (400M) in 1:45 with recovery. I enjoy doing hill repeats. I always have.

Friday - 6mi in 1:02 at priest point park. Calves have been a little tight. It might be the New Balance mt101's

Saturday-Rest

Sunday - 13mi in 2:10 with 2,800 ft of elevation gain at Rock Candy Mountain. I went out with Craig, Rachel, and a group of other runners. It's a great area out there. I feel like that's going to be my 2nd home. In fact, I may go tomorrow. It was a great run today, but I did feel like I could've gone 3-7 more miles. Here's the elevation gain graph:


Total: 54 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment