Thursday, July 12, 2012

Almost Race Day at Cuyamaca

I don't have much this week as far as training goes.
I pretty much had to come off of that injury directly into my taper, which ended up giving me a 3 week taper.
Not ideal, but I'll roll with it.
I got a warning e-mail from the RD at 3 peaks saying that everyone is required to bring a minimum of two water bottles because it's been "very hot" with highs around 90.
I had to laugh because it's generally hotter than that when I run in the morning here in Tucson.
I'm hoping that will be to my advantage, but I have't dealt with much humidity, so we will see.
All in all I feel pretty confident in my abilities in regards to this race.
I wrote a review for the Patagonia Light Flyer Jacket for Summit Hut, which you can read on the Summit Hut Blog. I'm really enjoying my new job. It's a solid place to work with some real awesome people.
SO that's that.
I'm very excited to race, it's been well over a year.




Me and wifey

Diesel on drugs

 Diesel on other drugs (j/k)


 Trail pics




A good song:

No comments:

Post a Comment