Tuesday, February 18, 2014

ADAPT Physical Therapy Medford


As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been battling on going issues in my right leg that at times would limit my ability to complete workouts or to even get out of my driveway. I finally heeded a friends advice and made an appointment with ADAPT Physical Therapy in Medford. After my first appointment with Aaron Anders I came home feeling confident that sometime in the near future I would run pain free. There was Hope!
Well, I went in for my second appointment today and received some very exciting news: Aaron has offered me a sponsorship on behalf of ADAPT Physical Therapy! I am beyond excited and grateful for this opportunity. I can't express how fortunate I feel to have the support I do. Everything I'm doing in regards to running and the path I've chosen would be so much harder without the support of Pearl Izumi, ADAPT and ClifBar.

Albeit a late start, I am looking forward to a healthy and successful 2014. Thank you Aaron!





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete