Sunday, April 13, 2014

Week ending 04/13/14

I haven't posted a training week on here in a while because I've been dealing with some Tendinitis in my shin and some lingering ankle issues from a gnarly roll last year. While this isn't quite where I want to be, I'm getting there! Thanks in part to Adapt Physical Therapy for helping me get back on track.

Monday - Rest

Tuesday - 03:08 - 4,800ft EG - Long. Ostrich Peak out and back, then up Pete's Punisher, down White Rabbit/ Oredson Todd Woods.

Wednesday - 02:00 - 2,600ft EG - Medium. From home towards Ostrich to Connector intersection and back. Meant to go to the peak, but ran out of time (had to work).

Thursday - 00:55, 600ft EG - Recovery. Easy jog around town/Lithia park.

Friday - A.m. - 01:05 - Intervals on the track. Warm then 4X 2,000 meters @ 05:52 pace with 2:30 recovery jogs. Cool. It's been a while and I forgot how much I love a good track work out!

             P.m. - 00:35 - 600ft EG - Easy/Recovery. Oredson Todd Woods/ Mike Uhtoff trail.

Saturday - 01:25 - 1,800ft EG - Oredson Todd, Mike Uhtoff, Queen of Hearts, 2060, Down Bandersnatch through Lithia to the Plaza. Home.

Sunday - 01:21 - 1,700ft EG - Down through town, up through Lithia, Up Jabberwocky, Queen of Hearts, down White Rabbit.


Totals:

Time: 10 hours 30 minutes

Elevation Gain: 12,000 feet



Mt. Mcloughlin as seen  from Ostrich Peak.
Flowers below the Oredson Todd Woods
At the top of park street, below White Rabbit.
Mike Uhtoff trail

Trees blooming




No comments:

Post a Comment